You’ve started daytime toilet training but frustrated with your toddler having accidents at home or outside? You and your toddler want out of nappies but just not ready yet? Our funky Snazzipants day time toilet training pants are designed to help keep your sanity in the transition between nappies and undies.
Training pants are not meant to keep your child completely dry like nappies; instead they give you a bit of time to get to the bathroom when accidents do happen while letting your toddler feel the damp.
Toddler feels like the big kid in undies/knickers while mum can relax knowing if her toddler feels wet then he/she can take themselves to the toilet.
Why are Snazzipants the best?
- They are made from cotton with a soft waterproof panel.
- They look and feel like undies, but give you peace of mind.
- They allow your toddler feel wetness while minimising the need for clothing changes and protects your floors and furniture from big clean ups.
- They are easy for your child to take off and put on
- Promote independence by using an “undie” style rather than a nappy.
They are not to replace nappies, as they only hold a small amount of wee, but rather designed to give you and your child a little security when at home or out and about whilst they are still learning.
They can be used in conjunction with brolly sheets waterproof bed pads for night time toilet training.
Outer: 100% cotton single jersey
Inner: 100% cotton towelling with a waterproof layer – PUL
Wash separately before use. Cold or warm machine wash. Line dry or warm tumble. Do not iron or dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Please check our size guide below carefully. For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges on underwear.
|Approx. Age||18 months||2-3 years||3 years+|