Need your winter’s lunch toasty hot? Beat the lunchtime cravings with hot delicious homemade food kept hot for hours in MontiiCo insulated food jars.
Montii Insulated Food Jars are ready for lunchtime! It’s Montii to the rescue and with his flip-up handle, he’ll ensure no tasty morsels will get left inside, even for little hands! Rough and tumble ready? You betcha! His silicone bumper keeps his bottom bump safe, he’ll carry the hottest lunch in the playground for you… literally! Don’t worry in summer, your salad with stay crisp cold too!!
Why are MontiiCo Insulated Food jars the best?
- 400ml Capacity
- Vacuum insulated, double-walled stainless steel
- Scratch and dent resistant finish
- Wide mouth opening – easier to get food in and out!
- Flip-up handle – easy to carry and gives extra leverage when opening
- Removable (and replaceable!) silicone seals for easy cleaning – no hidden nasties!
- 5 hours of warming, 7 hours of cooling
- Silicone bumper base – extra protection against drops, rubs and scruffs (keeps him lookin’ mighty fine!)
- Food Jar dimensions: 12.5cm x 8.5cm
- Gift box dimensions: 14cm x 10cm x 10cm
Can I use for hot and cold foods?
Yes! Our MontiiCo Food Jars are double-walled, vacuum insulated (also known as thermally insulated), meaning they are suitable for hot and cold food – perfect for year-round use.
Should I pre-warm my Food Jar?
We recommend pre-warming your Food Jar, just prior to use with boiling water. Attach lid and let stand for 10 minutes, then empty
After pre-warming, fill your food jar and replace the lid for maximum insulation efficiency
Keep lid in place as much as possible to keep your food warm.
WARNING: Always exercise caution with hot foods to avoid burns and scalds.
How do I wash my MontiiCo Food Jar?
Wash and rinse your Food Jar thoroughly before first use, and after each use. Hand washing is recommended for best results. Putting your Food Jar in the dishwasher may dull the colour, damage the finish and void your warranty.
The seal in the Food Jar is removable, we recommend removing to ensure no food is stuck underneath the seal.
Always store your MontiiCo food jar empty, and completely dry inside. We recommend storing your empty food jar without the lid affixed.
For a cool drink anytime checkout our MontiiCo insulated bottles