The Bedhead Legionnaire baby girls hat is a great design for babys first hat and can be worn in prams and baby carriers without causing discomfort.
Why are Legionnaire baby girls hats the best in sun safety?
Baby Legionnaire Hats are soft and comfortable. They cover babies ears and back of their neck providing much needed sun protection that other hats don’t provide. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot Australian conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection. This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers.
Baby Girls Hat Legionnaire Features
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BEST SUITED TO: Newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as it is harder to pull off & not within their eyeline.
BRIM DEPTH – Legionnaire Hats
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||6cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6.5cm|
|52cm / M / 1-3 years||7cm|
If you are looking for a swim hat please view our Legionnaire Baby Girls Swim Hats