Babiators Baby Sunglasses – Original Aviators
Babiators baby sunglasses are the best brand of sunglasses available in the market. They are so durable that even your little monster will not break break them! Kid safe aviator design makes the sunglasses stylish and fun to wear.
What makes Babiators baby sunglasses so Awesome??
Sun Safety is very important for little eyes as they don’t process UV radiation as well as adults. Babiators baby sunglasses provide 100% UVA and 100% UVB sun protection. The lenses are impact and shatter resistant. The rubber frame flexes which means they won’t break when you bend or twist them. They are tough enough to withstand anything your little one throws at it!
They are safe, durable and awesome!
Babiators Lost and Found Guarantee
Worried if your little one breaks or losses their new babiators sunglasses? Don’t be, Babiators baby sunglasses come with Lost and Found guarantee!
If broken or lost within one year of purchase, Babiators replaces them…Guaranteed! These stylish aviator sunglasses are coveted by celebrity kids and young hipsters across the globe, and they make a great gift for any child.
Babiators help little jet-setters be stylish, safe and have fun, all at the same time. Available in a range of colours to suit every fashionable child.
- Junior – fits most Babies and Toddlers from 0-2 years. Babiators have recently changed sizing. We do have last pairs left in previous sizing of 0-3yrs for purchase (please see dropbox).
- Classic – fits most kids 3-5 years old
- Please see our Babiators kids sunglasses for big kids 6+ yrs
- Fit can vary from child to child as all heads are different shapes and sizes. If you are unsure on the sizing for your child we recommend ordering the size up.
- Also available in Babiators Navigator style
Please note: Replacement guarantee is from Babiators and not from Bulla Baby. Please register your babiators on https://babiators.net.au/our-guarantee once you receive them and within one month of purchase. Proof of purchase is required to claim another pair.